SUGGESTED USES: ( Shake well before using it / Avoid freezing )
* BODY : This is the perfect clay for your everyday scratches and bruises, cuts, wounds, bites, sunburns etc..
Don’t travel without it! Can be used also on :
- arthritis and similar conditions
- over skin conditions – acne, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis
- burns /sunburn, cold clay compresses are the fastest healing and pain relieving remedy which helps regeneration of tissue and prevents formation of scars.
- Tense over-worked muscles – clay poultices/wraps will draw the lactic acid and relax the muscle.
- Cuts, bruises & abrasions – the clay’s absorptive, antiseptic, antibacterial and haemostatic qualities support the body’s natural curative abilities and greatly reduce healing time. And many more …
Plaster and poultice : Apply a layer of 2 to 3 cm (1 inch ) directly on the skin or at the centre of a thin cloth and fold all corners. Hold in place with a bandage. Let stand 2 to 3 hours ( don’t let the clay dry ) After use, throw out the clay and rinse skin with lukewarm water.
* FACE : This clay is recommended for a ” normal and oily skin ” Make yourself a mask and enjoy!
Apply a thick layer to the face and neck. Avoid the edges of the eyes and lips.
Let mask work for 10 to 15 minutes ( don’t let the clay dry )
Remove the mask with lukewarm water.
Dry, then apply a moisturizing cream.
Please check out our SOIN D’EAU SPRING WATER as it is a perfect addition to your treatment.